Top Causes of Chronic Pain
- Low back pain.
- Arthritis, especially osteoarthritis.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Nerve damage (neuropathy)
- Concussion and Post concussion syndrome
Top Pain producing Conditions
- Cluster headaches.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Broken bones.
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Heart attack.
- Slipped disc.
- Sickle cell disease.
- Post Concussion Syndrome
Our REVIV medical team of providers can provide solutions and support for all of the “top causes” and “top pain producing conditions” of chronic pain.
Our Solutions to the management or resolution of Chronic Pain includes:
- Chiropractic Care
- Functional Neurological Assessment
- Trigger Point Injections (non steroidal)
- HCTP Injections (Human Cellular Tissue Product)
- Restorative Rehabilitation
- Medically guided weight loss and detoxification
- Supportive Nutritional Supplementation
- Concussion Rehabilitation